My iPhone fell in the bath with Claire last night and after sitting in a bowl of rice all night, I was so happy to wake up and find it was still alive! I decided I should back it up since it has a billion pictures that I love and would be so sad to loose. I also thought I would post some of my favorites :)
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago




I think I've seen most of these pictures from instagram, but I love seeing them again!! Claire is such a doll! Can't wait for our next adventure together!!
ReplyDeleteRachel, thanks for your sweet comment, it is great to hear from you. I can't believe some of those are off your phone, Claire looks like a little baby gap model! She is seriously such a cute girl. If you guys ever want a warm weekend in St. George, we would love to have you!
ReplyDeleteMelissa