Steve and I may be going slightly crazy. Sometimes I find myself rocking back and forth whispering "shh, shh, shh", only to realize Claire is asleep in the other room. And, the other day I looked over at Steve and he was bouncing his ipad. :)
Despite all my attempts to get her on a good schedule, bathe her in lavender bubble baths, and keep her up all evening- I think we're still pretty far from sleeping through the night. I need to stop watching Downtown Abby and Modern Family and go to bed early because it’s like death when this girl then wakes up 4 + times in the night. Sweet mercy.
This little bean sure is adorable.

Haha this cracks me up Rach! I STILL find myself rocking and bouncing pretty much every time I'm standing still and it's been quite a while since I had a newborn. She's so cute Rachel! I have to meet her!
ReplyDeleteMany things to say about this fun post!
ReplyDelete1) The first paragraph made me laugh! So funny. It happens to us all.
2) Getting caught up on tv shows or reading a book can be stressful because it is so consuming. Really the only way to do it is to plow through and be done with it as fast as you can! Modern Family is thankfully so easy to watch since it is only 30 mins (20 mins w/o commercials). And it is so good for the soul. :)
3) The last picture of Claire is SO darling! Love it.
Love you all. Thinking about you this weekend and wishing I could be there.