grown up stuff.
What happened to worrying about what outfit to wear or how to fix my hair? Or being the best girl wakeboarder? Or what fun things I should do over the weekend?
All of the sudden I've started caring about politics. All of the sudden I like almonds and I don't take the tomatoes off my sandwich. I've started handing out business cards and carrying around my day planner. When did this all happen???!!! :)
I want to progress and become a better person and I believe adding responsibility to my life is essential for that to happen. I'm grateful for the perspective I have on life and it's purpose. I believe in the process and I believe in the destination. I wish I was better than I am, but I'm so grateful that I have this chance to learn. Even though I feel like I'm getting old, I know that I'm still a baby in terms of what I know and what I still need to learn.
BUT, here's my goal: add more fun to my responsibilities!!!!
That is an amazing picture, Rachel! I might just opt to bring the less grown-up Rachel back, if it means more of that hair!
ReplyDeleteSure do love you!