.

.

Monday, January 31, 2011

6 more months!


My triplet brothers only have 6 months left of their missions in Chile! 189 days to be exact! I seriously got so excited thinking about it today. Honestly, there is nothing I am more excited for this year. I think i'm going to make a paper chain link countdown that's how excited I am!

They're definitely in the prime of their missions right now. All their emails sound amazing. I can tell they are working really hard and are incredibly happy. I'm so proud.

My dad worked his magic to get Tyson transferred to BYU Provo (technically we don't find out for two weeks, but the admissions office said he should get in no problem) so all three boys are planning on living together in the Fall. I've already planned it out to have family dinners over at my place at least once a week, followed by "Just Dance" competitions on the Wii. Also, they are required to bring all their dates over to hang out with Steve and I.

I may not be the daintiest girl for growing up with all brothers, but I seriously loved it.

My brothers taught me:

1. To never watch what I eat, and to never loose an eating contest (that's starting to catch up to me by the way)

2. Running in the snow with little clothing is fun... supposedly... still not sure about this one.

3. After Lord of the Rings came out, clearly owning your own sword was pure necessity (yes... I too owned a sword that hung on my bedroom wall... it makes me laugh that my parents had no problem with us ordering swords off Chinese websites)

3. It's okay if you are the oldest
person dressed up at the bookstore at midnight to get Harry Potter books... (Ha, jokes on Ben... he was the oldest!)



4. And above all.... Mustaches are cool.




(This one helped me when I was dating Steve.)
My brothers are my best friends. Six more months till our whole family is together! For now, I will try and patiently wait because I know there is nothing better the triplets could be doing.
But let me tell you this... There are some fun times ahead!!



2 comments:

  1. I love that you're going to do a paper chain!! That's something I would totally do too! Very exciting for your family! 6 months will fly by! Can't wait to see you guys for Sun Valley! Only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was hilarious! I seriously can't believe they are coming home so soon! So very exciting. Thanks for sharing the fun things your brothers taught you! :)

    ReplyDelete