I feel like I need to say something about Ty since I posted about both Claire and Weston in the same day..on my blog that I write in on average once every 3 years :) I’m trying to cope when stress and I didn’t work out today so that’s why there are 3 posts in one day!
Ty is my big baby that I’m still carrying around all the time, my sidekick, my little buddy. He wakes up in a bad mood on most days and I slowly try to talk him into being happy. I wish I could give him my full attention like a first child would get, but mornings are hectic getting Claire and Weston to school and he’s always mad about it. He wants to be held the minute I need two hands to make a sandwich or braid hair. I’m really grateful we can have one on one time every afternoon and I need to make the most of it.
My favorite has been mountain biking with him (attached to my bike on the mac ride). A while ago I was subbing during nursery, and asked the kids about the best part of their week. He told everyone he rode “vertigo” (a fun flowy downhill with lots of jumps- we rolled over them :) It made me proud.
Ty makes us laugh all the time. He gets mad and yells “NOT FUNNY!” so we have to try and hide it but he’s so cute you can’t help but laugh. I want him to stay little forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment