“Someone I do not fully comprehend loves me deeply and unconditionally.”
So it is with a Heavenly Mother. Here in a temporary earthly womb, growing to a point where I'm ready to meet her, I am deeply and unconditionally loved, though I know little of her. In the exhibit, a lot of the art associated Mother in Heaven with Mother Nature- who we are fully reliant upon for our survival. The earth gives us everything we need to survive and grow, like a mothers womb does for a growing baby.
Another thought I loved was this: “Once she is understood we can all know ourselves, but not until then.”
This abstract painting used bonds and structures that are somewhat ambiguous yet beautiful and foundational.
Lastly, I loved this:
“Find the Savior, He will guide you.
Find the Father, He will protect you.
Then, find me, and come home.”
This piece was called “The Veil is Beginning to Burst”
At some point, more knowledge will be revealed. I’m ready for it. Im ready to understand more than I do.
It was a beautiful exhibit.





No comments:
Post a Comment