
I believe in a Heavenly Father, or God, and I believe in Jesus Christ, His son. I believe that I didn't just happen... or that this world didn't just happen. This world and everyone on it are divine creations. How do I know this? Because I feel it in my heart.
I believe that not only is there a God, but that He loves and deeply cares about us. There is purpose in this life. I'm so grateful for the power of a prayer and I cannot deny the influence prayers have made in my life.
I believe that our Father in Heaven communicates with us. Through personal revelation as well as through a living prophet. President Thomas S. Monson is a wise man.... but I believe that there is inspiration behind that wisdom. He is directed to guide our church.
I believe in the Book of Mormon. I believe that Joseph Smith was directed to it and that he restored truth on the earth once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment